** 3rd Place Winner in America's Best Coffeehouse at Coffee Fest Portland 2016!!
Our aim at Evans Brothers Cafe is to showcase our exceptional coffees and espresso roasted on site. Our baristas are passionate about their craft, and they take great pride in preparing quality drinks for our customers to enjoy. Latte art is standard, and all drinks are handcrafted, weighed and timed.
- Located in Downtown Sandpoint’s historic Granary Arts District along the bike path
- Espresso offerings include the popular Headwall Espresso Blend and a rotating Single Origin Espresso
- Hand Drip Coffee made to order
- Drip coffee always freshly brewed for quick orders
- Exclusive Roaster’s Reserve coffees available for limited times and rotating frequently
- Loose-leaf Jasmine Pearl Teas, our own Cascara Coffee Cherry Tea, Rishi Chai, Yerba Matte, Craft Chocolate
- Locally baked, organic, and gluten-free pastries
- Organic Breakfast Burritos made exclusively for EBC
- Open-air Espresso Bar with roll-up doors to the outside
- Indoor Art Studio and Cafe adjacent to Roastery with comfortable seating and evolving local art
- Plenty of free parking
- Excellent, Free wifi
A SPACE FOR COMMUNITY
We designed our Neighborhood Espresso Bar in the warehouse space adjacent to the Roasting Studio. Located in downtown Sandpoint’s West Side Granary Arts District, Evans Brothers has been at the forefront of a renaissance for this part of town. 20 foot high sliding doors open to a courtyard facing Sandpoint’s iconic Granary tower. The neighborhood vibe is felt as locals arrive via the town bike path, and hang out to enjoy the south facing, sunny patio. An indoor cafe offers comfortable seating and showcases Sandpoint’s wealth of talented artists.
The Granary and Evans Brothers Coffee have become Sandpoint’s favorite venue for community events and parties. The huge enclosed Granary lot has a stage in the center that has hosted many outdoor events such as Oktoberfest and the popular K-9 Keg Pull during Winter Carnival. Evans Brothers Coffee has regularly hosted Neighborhood Tastings to inform and excite the public, with such themes as Meet the Farmer, Coffee Aroma Challenge, Single-Cup Brewing Demonstration, Coffees of Africa, and Coffee Processing Methods. And of course the entire community looks forward to themed parties such as the annual Halloween, 80s Prom Night, and Bad Holiday Sweater Parties, which bring hundreds to celebrate.