Our second cafe opened at 5th and Sherman in November 2017. Our intent is to create special experiences around a cup of coffee or any beverage we serve. We are a hub for community and connection.
- Located in downtown Coeur d'Alene on 5th street in between Sherman & Front.
- Two-time Good Food Award Winner
- Roasted In-House, always fresh beans available
- Espresso offerings include the popular Headwall Espresso Blend and a rotating Single Origin Espresso
- Slow Bar - featured single cup brewing on Marco SP9
- Drip coffee always freshly brewed for quick orders
- Exclusive Roaster’s Reserve coffees available for limited times and rotating frequently
- Chamellia Tea and Chai, Kali chocolate from the esteemed Australian company, Somage.
- Locally baked, organic, and gluten-free pastries
- Organic Breakfast Burritos made exclusively for EBC
- Pure cacao drinking chocolate, extensive craft chocolate selection
- Seasonal features menu
- Community table, living room space, events
- Plenty of parking- Cafe spots, street, and McEwan lot adjacent
- Excellent, Free wifi
A SPACE FOR COMMUNITY
Follow on Instagram or Facebook to learn of our many events, both at our cafe and those we support around CDA and North Idaho.
These include monthly Neighborhood Tastings with live jazz, Public Coffee Cuppings, Barista competitions, Coffee education, and dance parties.